So today is my first weekend away of the Summer and I am going to my sisters for the weekend so I’ll do a series of posts of what I’m taking with me for this trip and it will vary for every time away so I’ll do it every time just to mix it up a bit.
The best thing is to keep it small and compact, I’ll be travelling by train and no one wants to be lugging loads of bag. The best thing that because I’m staying at my sisters I can use her shower gel, shampoo & conditioner, as well as her hair dryer and straighteners so much packing room is saved and I can buy so much more stuff if I want too.
- Dove Go Fresh Pomegranate & Lemon Verbena Scent: You can’t not take your deodorant away with you but seeing as I don’t need to pack other shower stuff I thought why not take my big bottle of stuff I cannot resist the scent of it.
- Colgate Sensitive Pro Relief travel sized: I know I could use my sisters tooth paste but I’ve been loving my full sized of this so much lately I thought there was no harm in packing my little cute one.
- Boots Essential Moisturising Lotion: I always moisturise after a shower but instead of taking two different bottles I thought I’d take this as just a body one will be too heavy on my face so I thought I was best taking this.
- Tesco Everyday Facial Wipes: I used to use these all the time and considering they are so cheap they don’t dry out, I can’t be bothered with make up remover, cleanser over the weekend so I’m taking these.
- Nivea Express Hydration Primer: An obvious edition.
- MUA Undress Your Skin in porcelain: This is almost done but I can squeeze the air out and make it more compact so I thought this would be better than taking my chunky sold plastic dispenser.
- Make Up Brushes: Kabuki brush; Blush Brush; Eye Shadow Brush and Slanted Brush.
- Lips Products: Avon Lipstick Sample in Crimson Twilight; Barry M Cor Balmy in Adam and Eve and MUA Lipstick in shade 14 Bare.
- Face: Collection Pressed Powder in shade 18 Ivory and Sleek Face Form in Shade 373 Light. I’d recomend the Sleek Face Form Palette to any girl that is always on the go or travels a lot it has a bronzer, highlighter and blush all in a nice little compact and it has a huge mirror for touch ups on the go.
- Eyes: Collection Intense Colour Kohl Pencil in 01 Black Magic; MUA Extreme Volume Mascara and Avon True Colour Duo in Warm Cashmere.
So not too much the main thing to do is to pack multi purpose items like the Sleek face form or things that can be used to create different looks or general everyday subtle make up looks.
What do you like to take when you travel? What are your favourite multi purpose products?Love Gwenllian Branwen xox